ASX 0.69% $60.10 asx limited

Maybe they don't consider it as spam. However I would think the...

1. 23,528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Maybe they don't consider it as spam. However I would think the government would.

Spam is the common term for electronic 'junk mail' - unwanted commercial electronic messages.

Australia’s anti-spam legislation was introduced in 2003 in response to concerns about the impact of spam on the effectiveness of electronic communication and the costs imposed on end-users.

The Spam Act 2003 prohibits the sending of spam, which is identified as a commercial electronic message sent without the consent of the addressee via email, short message service (SMS), multimedia message service (MMS) or instant messaging. The requirements under the Spam Act apply to all commercial electronic messages, including both bulk and individual messages.

The Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) has enforcement responsibility for the Spam Act. Advice on how to report spam is available from the Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) spam page.

Review of the Spam Act
    The Department of Communications, Information Technology and the Arts has conducted a review of the Spam Act as required by legislation. Comments were sought from the public and a report prepared based on submissions received. The Minister tabled this report in Parliament on 22 June 2006. The Spam Act review is available.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$60.10
Change
0.410(0.69%)
Mkt cap ! $11.65B
Open High Low Value Volume
$59.46 $60.19 $59.46 $20.04M 333.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 374 $59.97

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$60.11 1648 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.