FBR 2.33% 4.4¢ fbr ltd

Either that or they've inhaled too much concrete dust.All...

1. 350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    Either that or they've inhaled too much concrete dust.
    All in jest.

This is some really interesting news for the below reasons:
    1. FBR could not afford an $850,000 p.a rent facility without assistance from someone
    2. Why would they need this gigantic facility unless there was a legitimate need/requirement
    2a. Looks like a perfect facility to assemble the Hadrian X's after they've purchased the individual parts from their specialized manufacturers as stated in previous announcements.

This is pure speculation, but I'm theorizing that FBR senior management intentionally communicate as little as possible (until legally required) to retail investors so that their buddies and cornerstone investors (BKW/WB/Brick & Mortar JV capitalists & Fidelity) can do equity placements and share purchase plans at a far lower price than if FBR kept the S.P buffered with consistent (even if they are hollow) announcements.

The top 20 Shareholders report at the end of this F.Y will be very interesting and tell us exactly who has been accumulating. I can't wait!

I've also asked one of my mates who works at our Welshpool facility to pop round to the new address in Sultana Road and take some photos. It's about a 14 minute drive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.001(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $212.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.5¢ 4.2¢ $153.5K 3.529M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 171217 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 1093065 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.