ATH 0.00% 0.5¢ alterity therapeutics limited

new henry su view of pbt (pran), page-8

1. 7,425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    thank you for your thoughts guys..:-) two comments from me if I may.:-)
    1. re brokers - it is so true they have no idea re small, speculative cos unless they are mining once and not even than
    ...when I introduced my friend to msb few years ago (it was sitting at $1.20) his broker REFUSED to buy it for him.....lol...my friend wanted 10thousand shares, then they decided on 5thousand but to his horror, when msb finally run and he checked, he discovered the broker only bought him 2,500 thousand shares!...he was so so angry...and now he finished that partnership and he will be managing his portfolio by himself via commsec...
    2. from personal experience (small as it is) I made money on msb on partnering deal - we were not near PH3..the huge run had nothing to do with any trial results but very generous partnering deal....NOW they have results from few PH2 and few trials entering PH3 and sp is hardly moving...

That said, Prana will be different and our results will be make or break...there is great anticipation...IF on top of the good AD results there is announcement re some partnering talks/deal we may go to $5-10 auss easy AS, same as msb did

waiting..:-))

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 122248 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 25307592 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.