PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

new high again, page-44

1. 1,350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    the numbers are potentially HUGE.....so spread the word for goodness sake.
    When I looked into this recently it took a long time to discover that the plan was to mine up to 7MT per annum.....i had assumed 1MT pa.
    And what do i read on another thread this morning?....that a stock tipping TV program in AUS liked PLV technically, but the commentator wasn't sure about rail or port access.....Duh!
    Just shows how little info is out there about PLV......point being (for newcomers) one of the huge advantages PLV has is its on an Island and doesn't require rail or a port at all......and therefore doesn't have to bow to the BHP's or FMG's of the world in order to get into production, the way other juniors do.
    The island is also considerably closer to the asian market than the Pilbara is....

So less cost/distance to transport, and no giving away 1/2 your profit to BHP just to get it on a train in the first place....IF they will even grant you access to rail!

A HUGE and virtually UNIQUE advantage.....oh, and the neighbouring island is going to run out of ore next year.......they possibly might have a "bit of gear" lying around idle shortly that they could sell.

It's a unique proposition......and would be better known about, now that it is starting to attract the attention it deserves, if new entrants could find out more than TooT blimin TooT.

PLV....spread the word.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.