AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

new high for past 12 months

1. 1,021 Posts.
    It's taken a while but congrats to holders and management on reaching a new 12 month high in the stock price.

Its taken a while longer than I wanted but at least its finally happened. Atlas has dragged the chain for 6 months but has in the past 2 weeks has been firing.

With numerous positive announcements due this quarter and IR prices set to rise 20-30%, fingers crossed the Atlas sp will finally live up to its potential.

Looking at the market depth, I dont think ive seen at any stage in the past 3 years i have been holding the buys so outweigh the sells. There's barely a seller between 2.14 and 2.50. Possibly a little resistance at 2.20 but a postive announcement to the market will see that fall with ease.

The past few weeks in partiuclar, i have been wondering how anyone who wasnt in desperate need of cash would even contemplate selling out of AGO given the news we all know is expected very soon.

Who knows what tomorrow's sp will be, but for today, congrats to all.

Ps spent 10 days in Exmouth at Christmas and there were more than a few Atlas employees enjoying some rec time diving. They couldnt have been more glowing of the company and management, and for that matter FMG (which I dont hold).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.