K2P 0.00% 18.0¢ kore potash limited

Germany closed at just under $2.60 yesterday. Plus, having seen...

1. 93 Posts.

Germany closed at just under $2.60 yesterday. Plus, having seen European hunger for ELM stock, IMO on Monday opening price could be as high as $2.70 which is in line with anatol's prediction of $2.75 for Monday and $3.00 on Tue-Wed. Of course this is before JORC ann. If JORC comes out with something nice then lets hope it will run up to $5-6 mark before any take over bid.

JORC or no JORC, I am not selling without seeing the takeover bid. All indications are leading to imminent take over war.

RIO guys are busy busy chasing potash without making it too obvious. I am not sure who will move in first. IMO, it will be RIO and not BHP. I can almost see that BHP will win the battle as they are extremely hungry for potash.

Potash will make more margin for BHP than their existing iron ore business. Cost $130/tonne and sell it for $500+.....You do the maths...It is about having a low cost potash mine. ELM is near a port, plenty of water etc.etc.....which leads to higher profit margins.

If ion ore demand goes down due to down turn of world economy, BHP can make more money from potash. BHP wants to make money when the times are good and also when the times are bad. Potash is a good median for them.

Above are IMO, No Advice given.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add K2P (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.