PIR 0.00% $1.49 papillon resources limited

I agree sheepwash. Some one does want them imo, the pattern...

1. 4,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 306
    I agree sheepwash. Some one does want them imo, the pattern seems to take a bite then sell it down on low volume, wait for the sell depth to build again, then take another chunk.

We are geting good mineralisation at depth and we are only at the begining of recieving results from this drilling campaign. There may be a few retraces along the way but I think there is still plenty of upside from here leading to the resource statement mid year.

We know that we have good grades and intervals near surface but I think that it is what we may possibly see at depth that will continue to re rate PIR, as is touched on in the recent Indaba presentation. You only have to look at Loulo to the north to see what is possible.

Still alot to be revealed at Fekola but it does seem as though we are onto something special here. Im not selling any, Im just going to ride this one thru 2012.

Also dont know if anyone noticed that it appears that one of the tenaments applications directly to the north of the Medinandi tenament has been approved. Now there is just one tenament left to be approved to have the full 25km of this shear zone open to exploration by PIR.

Plenty to look forward to here and it seems as though smart money is geting set in PIR. Should be a good year.

Cheers

Retrac

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.