1AI 0.00% 1.1¢ algorae pharmaceuticals limited

@nztrader I partially agree with you. I am more of the view that...

1. 170 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    @nztrader I partially agree with you. I am more of the view that the SP will not matter too much (if at all). Also I think 50% increase may me the first week of release but by June next year I am expecting a lot a lot more than that. If someone risk appetite is such that he/she holds for the unblind if result is positive why would you sell after the reveal given the risk of the stock is Substantially reduced and rewards substantially improved. Unless you need immediate cash for personal circumstances. Me if positive and I need cash I may will consider a loan. There will be sleepless nights when TH happens and no way I will think of selling if offer is not above the dollar. No way Jose...the price now does not factor positive result, if it does then it also factor negative results. Once the first few paid patients are treated analyst will start doing free cash flow forecast based on different alternatives and discount these with remaining risks and as time goes by if lct can commercially exploit this the risk is reduced and expected cash flow increase and so is SP. So it will have to be a lot more than 50% before Xmas because risk/reward would have changed and if anyone sell immediately after result please post here so we understand your reasoning (for educational purpose only).
    Last edited by pocket-rocket: 20/10/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1AI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $928 88.92K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 329600 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 1634833 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1AI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.