1AI 10.0% 0.9¢ algorae pharmaceuticals limited

New High, page-195

1. 11,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6014
    I was thinking we would be at 30 to 40 for the release but with no media or market updates to even tell the Markets that LCT are about to complete Phase II etc it will continue to decline.
    You would have heard the saying trees don't grow into the clouds, this is true with ASX stocks, The ASX will have to be notified in advance that Phase II are to be released so we don't get the Speeding Ticket that LCT seem to get every time the SP pushes forward, strange how they never ask about massive drops with LCT?
    SP support? I as one of many will be watching with close interest how LCT release the Phase II info, because there is a huge transition to go from research company to Treatment Provider.
    One requires Share Holders to financially support the Other needs paying CUSTOMERS.
    Very competitive business world with plenty of established players.... so as soon as the Phase II results are disclosed LCT better be ready for Business cause the phones are going to ring hot with Parkinson sufferers worldwide, even before DSMB permission is sought....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1AI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $15.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $2.759K 306.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 5789957 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 783729 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.04pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1AI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.