CYL 0.70% $2.86 catalyst metals limited

New High, page-3

1. 6,293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1274
    We seem to be still waiting on the 4 Eagles DD hole assays. The combined RC and DD drilling campaign was finalized in July and all RC assays have been received. The last batch of the RC assays were announced on Sept 9. This announcement made no reference to the assaying timeline for the DD results. However, the Quarterly stated the results ( both RC an DD as far as I can make out) were expected in August, see the extract below,.... okay... it looks like August slipped into early September but we are now a further month on and nothing yet on the DD assays. I presume(?) these would have been despatched to the lab with the last batch of RC samples, or near enough to it. As I say, it left me a little perplexed that the Sept 9 announcement made no reference at all to a timeline for the DD results. Below is the Extrac from the Quarterly

Six diamond drill holes were completed on the Boyd’s Dam trend as shown on Figure 4 and another 7 holes at Hayanmi. The Boyd’s Dam holes intersected broad zones of quartz with arsenopyrite and some visible gold. The core is still being logged, cut and sampled and assays are expected to be available in August 2018.
    This diamond drilling programme provides the first deeper test of the Hayanmi and Boyd’s Dam structures below 100 metres vertical depth.
    UNQUOTE

Somewhat puzzling !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.