SEN 0.00% 1.5¢ senetas corporation limited

New High, page-33

1. 283 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    It was most definitely $6.46 at one stage :

https://au.finance.yahoo.com/chart/SEN.AX/

click on MAX to get the full lifeline. Someone posted their chart on another forum and can see it has bounced a few times to great heights in the past.

Its current rate if it was purely based upon share dilution would mean that for every 1 share it was split 99 times. Actually that still wouldn't add up - without even looking at things such as inflation.

Anyone know what the share dilution of this has been over its life? I'm betting its most definitely less than 1:99 (would seriously like to know this number as it will give me a better view into its true valuation). Anything under 1:99 and it's 100% undervalued.I will also look at inflation and also market-share and innovations in tech as well to see what valuation it "should" be.

Also, right now there has never been such a focus in the media regarding encryption (i.e. Zoom meetings / remote working etc). It has never had a better time to shine! Let alone government coming to the realisation that they need to start injecting money into infosec and the protection of data as a military means (military budgets are my favourite).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $73 4.855K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 150881 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 20500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.