NXR 0.00% 2.0¢ nemex resources limited

Well said redapple. The tech has evolved into a product and...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: WITHDRAWN
  1. 208 Posts.
    Well said redapple.

The tech has evolved into a product and ready to market in the near term. Investors, all short & long term holders would always believe in the company, business and fundamentals. The company has already disclosed half of the prototype testing was successfully completed. All looking good and on track.

Best case scenario is potential multi-bagger from here >$100mil and the worst case scenario is a $50-100mil initially and followed by a gradual increase in the market penetration in the coming months/years. There has been 10 to 15 years of hard work and research behind all this. We all know that Stephen spent last few years exclusively to address all issues of performance, acceptability and cir-cumvention in order to build a matured practical system and make biometric security a reliable and affordable solution to the masses - note the references to China & India in the investor ppt, which accounts for a billion mobile users in Asia alone.

“Trust me, I’ve had every kind of ‘what if’ scenario thrown at me over the past 10 years. I’ve heard them all, and it often still keeps me up late at night. And yet, I still haven’t found a single Achilles Heel in this technology”. - Stephen Mason

What is new on the NXR thread is some lonely hearts causing confusion to create fluctuations and this always happens with any stock that is on the verge of re-rating. I'm sure everyone is pretty bored of all this kind of inevitable garbage on HC on a daily basis. Grrrr !!

All IMO. Good luck holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.