GBE 0.00% 5.1¢ globe metals & mining limited

new higher high, page-15

1. 6,292 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1577
    G'day Saggy - your back checking up on GBE biggrin.png. One can only reference the company website regarding the different niobium products however ferro niobium is the main game along with tantalum but they do advise on their website of other value add specialty niobium products will be available for customers specific product requirements - those prices will obviously be negotiated per customer for which the company recently appointed a new sales/marketing person.

Klaus there's plenty here with valued contributions - some have been here for a long time and our frustrations get the better of us at times but that will end soon - well tomorrow with mining lease announcement and soon ML in hand and really your questions can only be answered then - when all details are released - basically the bankable feasibility studies - then we will have a somewhat clearer picture and again further clearer when finance off take details are released. Again on the company website they state the tantalum product will pay for near all production costs so that sounds exceptional - we will ship concentrate for further processing as far as I know so more costs there but don't hold me to that - they may reduce costs further and process in Malawi - the company continually states they are working through processes - refining the project and opex at every stage.

Share price is anyone's guess on ML. However as we know it is tightly held and those holding now - those who have held for a long time - who knows but for me there is no point selling anytime soon as we have just arrived at the most positive point in the company's time in Malawi. How do put a price on all the years of exploration costs - management costs over the years to arrive at the ML being granted - the market will decide as always - I have loose plan to sell a parcel in the 20's but will hold majority as this will only trend upwards as we now move forward.

I have to go - but I did post a list yesterday morning I think it was re the next half dozen key items moving forward - there is more as always but we will have an abundance of critical, positive releases that will all reflect positive on the SP through to the end of this year.

The release of project details will be great reading - are we going solar - freight logistics - capital raise to compensate/relocate locals - early site preparation works - order long term components to be manufactured - yes I am very optimistic they have finance already - the list is long and very exciting reading ahead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.