GBE 0.00% 5.1¢ globe metals & mining limited

It is only media - newspaper articles but it it appears...

1. 6,113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1497
    It is only media - newspaper articles but it it appears compelling along with GBE'S imminent term etc and never has a member of govt come and and categorically state we will get our Mining License - the delay has simply been finalizing Development Agreement.
    GBE for there cause - playing professional - hardline and rightfully so after all this time released a positive announcement however not so much details re conversations around DA.

I would go so far as to say "if" previous ML had been issued since new Mines and Minerals Bill and since new Govt our ML would be in hand some time ago however disappointed we are we need to understand the importance of this first large scale ML issuance and how it is the pre cursor to all future large scale mining licenses for which are to follow. For the likes of SVM, Lotus, Mkango they will find it a much quicker smoother process as a result of the ground breaking (pardon the pun) achievements of GBE - the new Govt and the many years and efforts in establishing the new mines and minerals bill. Eventually one can say well done to all - particularly the new govt and local villagers for which GBE could not move forward without.

Take 2 - pretty exciting now - perhaps as early as this week. We peaked around 19.5c previously - expect to better that significantly over coming weeks - months with release of details - finance which I still firmly believe the company has in place after all this time however prefer to play it down for corporate/govt dialogue reasons. To say after all this time and the anticipated growth in demand for niobium with only CBMM capable of increasing production - hindsight is we are perfectly placed.

Well done GBE and thank you to all. (appears I am celebrating prematurely - dam right I am.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.2¢ 4.9¢ $6.33K 124.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21276 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 94998 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 6.25 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.0¢ 5.1¢ 5.0¢ 28605
Last updated 15.24pm 13/05/2024 ?
GBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.