KSX 0.00% 1.5¢ karmelsonix ltd

Ive read today that this share will have: New highs about to be...

1. 1,116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1659
    Ive read today that this share will have: New highs about to be set for true believer, and not one to be out of.......fuel injected v soon. Now what I'm asking is when or what time frame are you putting all of these new highs etc in? A few Weeks, Months, years? Also what actually facts are you basing these statements on.

Their announcement today states: 1. Preclinical evaluation of AirwayClear for monitoring airway patency during airway obstruction or constriction has shown that there is a clinical need and a market need for this type of product in the area of conscious sedation monitoring.
    2. PulmoScreen clinical trials have been undertaken at the Alfred Hospital in Melbourne
    3. Initiate clinical trial at an approved Australian or Israeli clinic to determine the efficacy of AirwayClear as an airway patency monitor in acute asthma.

Now as I read in paragraph 3. they state "determine the efficacy of AirwayClear as an airway patency monitor in acute asthma" So as far as I see it they may find that it is not efficient and as such would that drive the share down? Just asking people on here that are more knowledgeable than I in these matters.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KSX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.