NEA 0.00% $2.10 nearmap ltd

Whilst I also encourage cautious analysis of Nearmap's numbers I...

1. 308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122
    Whilst I also encourage cautious analysis of Nearmap's numbers I question BBjonesinvest motives in all of his posts. He created his account 7 days ago and has done nothing but post negative sentiment re: NEA whilst claiming no position. It makes no sense. Tell us what your involvement is?

In another post BBjones writes "New subscribers daily but a lot of the new products are $50 a year or $100 a year. Hardly going to drive huge growth."

I have yet to see any plan cost <$49/mo, and those are all sold on a 12 month contract. Care to share the source of your $50-100/year plans?

On my estimates Nearmap should finish their first 12 months of the paywall with around $7m of free cash flow. That supports the current market cap of $135m IMHO assuming continued growth.

What is attractive is that being a subscription basis all of this is about building a strong annuity business. They've only recently started pushing the product to various industries so IMHO there is still much growth to come.

Of course investors should still be cautious as we don't know exactly how large the market is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.