BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

I expect the shares to be issued tomorrow with the release of...

1. 1,308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 418
    I expect the shares to be issued tomorrow with the release of forms 708 and 708A. That would put it at 7 working days since the CR ann. Given that the firm is constantly drilling and sending off samples to get assayed I would expect that next Tuesday we will see an announcement regarding the drilling in line with the release of previous company results (on a Tuesday).

Given that the holes are short 150m or there abouts an average rig will be able to chew through a couple of these per day. Therefore, I expect that next Tuesday we will see an an announcement confirming the discovery of consistent mineralisation between the two prospects which will do much to consolidate the CR overhang.

In the mean time I would expect some weakness tomorrow and Monday as the new shares come online presenting us with good buying opportunities. Prior to any ann.

I had my 53 target hit yesterday but i sold out for a day trade. Im quite eager to see how the shares behave once the new issue is online.

All IMO

Good luck to all

CC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.