GOR 3.59% $1.73 gold road resources limited

The ASX is a broken and fraudulent market with $145 million...

1. 181 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 146
    The ASX is a broken and fraudulent market with $145 million smashed off the market cap with 10.6 million shares traded with 7,412 trades.
    This small amount of shares is about 1 % of Issued Shares but has smashed the price down 9%.

I know the HFT computers have hit the whole Australian gold sector but this is just sheer BS, especially with the AGM tomorrow. It proves that the HFT management know they can get away with anything.

I had to laugh when I read ASIC's latest Market Integrity Update of May 2020 which stated:Directions issued to nine large equity market participants to limit the number of trades executed each day have also been revoked. This is due to:enhancements to trade processing made by market operators and the clearing and settlement facilities the positive actions taken by these participants to reduce their number of executed trades, which has contributed to more efficient settlement preparation and reduced failure rates the stabilisation in overall trading activity. I DO NOT KNOW WHAT WORLD ASIC LIVES IN BUT THE WHOLE AUSTRALIAN GOLD SECTOR HAS BEEN RAPED TODAY BY THESE 9 ...........s.

Surely the GOR management can see from today that SOMETHING MUST BE DONE. I am sick and tired of GOR being treated as a toy.This kind of share price gymnastics will drive away the long term bona fide shareholder. An aggressive dividend policy, dividend re-investment scheme or share buy back needs to be put in place so that the market presence of GOR is respected.

Keep The Faith

Gold Investors Unite

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.73
Change
0.060(3.59%)
Mkt cap ! $1.874B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.75 $1.78 $1.71 $25.98M 15.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40541 $1.73

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.73 46799 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.