STL 0.00% $1.90 stargroup limited

Yes, this announcement was due and expected, based upon all the...

1. 227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Yes, this announcement was due and expected, based upon all the upbeat statements from very early on in the year. I could not understand how we fell off this cliff down to nearly 30cents. We were at 45 when the consolidation was announced. The prelim confirmed and beat broker expectations. JM was dissapointed!!! with the result as it could have been so much better, if it had not been for large write downs due to R&D costs, plus many orders that would have to go into the next reporting period. We should have bounced from there. It has to be the sell off by Union Pacific that brought the SP undone. It left investors with two choices. Believe the fundamentals, the upbeat statements, the track record of the CEO, and buy more, or go with the market, be influenced by HC, by the trend, to acquiesce, ignoring research, and sell. This stock has always been and will continue to be a company where a even small holder selling out will force the price well down on tiny volumes. (this view confirmed in Feb 2008 when the company put out a notice about "Allegiance Mining" selling out which caned the sp then) What i don't know is why Union Pacific sold down so many. Was he picking them back up annomamously through Citycorp Nominees?
    I believe there is much more to come yet from this company. Remember what we read yesterday is what has already happened!! its a forcast based on an orderbook! Whats not in the forcast is the deals they can't realease yet. Like "ICash also anticipates finalisation of a strategic branding relationship with globally respected financial institution within this calender year. This would be in addition to those NEO ICP have establiished" Shareholder update May 2010.

Ivan, for your information there is a cap raising on the booksto those "sophisticated investors" perhaps happening right now. 10mill approved at Aug 5 meeting, 3 month, subject to waiver by asx. "to be used for an opportunistic purchase" Could it be as Golsan suggested Cash Plus NZ??? I bet JM is hoping the sp gerts back to 50cents before he "places" the 10mill. Also i note that the office in Australia square which has been quite sufficient for the last few years for the AGM has gone and we are off to Wilson HTM (is that a carpark?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.