STL 0.00% $1.90 stargroup limited

Thanks for the info Pumping. I'm pretty surprised that the SP...

1. 3,479 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 119
    Thanks for the info Pumping. I'm pretty surprised that the SP could not gain traction with the earnings update. Just have to assume there are still many long suffering sharholders that just want to quit the stock but to me it's exactly the wrong time to quit if you have been a long term holder.
    I believe the earnings guidance was an excellent move by managment but they better make sure they recover the $1.7M loan to BCT because if they have to write it off or leave on the books and get another Qualified Opinion from the auditors the SP will get smashed on FEB 28th 2011 in my opinion i.e won't meet guidance. I commend the release of the earnings guidance ( gutsy move ) but if they don't meet guidance or get a qualified report again they are in trouble and the earnings guidance will backfire. I suggest the Board tells the agent that states the loan is recoverable to go and actually recover the loan not just state it is ! Furthermore when the loan is recovered that should make a release to the market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.