ANO 0.00% 72.0¢ advance zinctek limited

New Holder

1. 379 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Hi all,

I just recently got on board the moving train. Been watching since about 1.4 but it was the information and forecasts in the Full Year accounts and the excellent analysis on this forum that got me in.

I must admit I did have some reservations after reading about alleged dangers of Nanoparticles in sunscreen and cosmetic products in online articles but it appears from the Cancer Council website that there is no conclusive evidence from TGA and their own independent studies to suggest that Nanoparticles pose an unacceptable risk to consumers. It may end up being akin to the perpetual mobile phone cancer debate and seems to be more of a matter of risk management and personal judgement (at this point in time anyway).

I noticed in the June quarterly that the company expected to appoint a new Canadian distributor this month. Hopefully an announcement to confirm this is not too far away.

I would definitely have to agree that this company (even by a conservative P/E ratio) appears to be significantly undervalued. Great to see the cash position improve significantly over the last 2 months.

Congratulations to holders, particularly long termers. Looking forward to seeing what lies ahead.

Thanks again for for the great informative posts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
72.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
72.0¢ 72.0¢ 72.0¢ $396 550

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15322 72.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
76.0¢ 480 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.20pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.