ANO 0.00% 72.0¢ advance zinctek limited

So here we have a little unknow company with low overheads, high...

1. 8,443 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    So here we have a little unknow company with low overheads, high margin business turning a profit with massive growth potential and all for a market cap of only $12m.

By my rough calculations and assuming no other deals are done (which we all know there will be over time) ANO should generate around $2 million dollars profit this current FY.

If we add a distributer in Canada and Europe then the mind boggels at what sort of profits ANO could be making 6-12 months from now.

Working on worst case of $2m profit this FY and puting a very conservitive PE of 10 on ANO which is extreamly low for a growth stock we get a market cap of $20 million or roughly 4 cents a share.

Throw a PE of 20 on it which is much more likely for a growth stock and we get $40m market cap and roughyl 8 cents per share.

These numbers are very conservative and i would expect thats why we have recently seen the Major shareholder who owns over 33% of the company buy another 17.5 million shares along with 2 directors who recently bought another 2 million shares each on market also.

Now the major shareholder and directors havent been buying lately for no reason and i would trust their judgement and faith in where the company is going, after all they have been putting their money where their mouth is which is a very good show of confidence.

All in all i beleive ANO is heavily undervalued based on forward earnings and those who are willing to research this little company and its products may just be extreamly happy in a few months time if they can get in at these very cheap prices imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
72.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 71738 72.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
74.0¢ 250 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 08.28am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.