IMM 6.45% 29.0¢ immutep limited

"CA-125 is a marker used in blood to test for certain...

1. 664 Posts.
    "CA-125 is a marker used in blood to test for certain cancers.
    Early diagnosis will be as important as finding vaccines.

Earlier diagnosis + earlier treatment = better outcome for patient.

Eventually there will no need (at least less reliance) for chemotherapy as we will be able to catch cancer in it's early stages and eliminate it in a more natural way with vaccines such as Provenge and CVac.

Will this news have an affect on the share price today? No, probably not.

If CVac goes to market will technologies like this be significant? Absolutely, more so for patients...but denitely good news if Prima had a product like CVac in the market that could be used in early stage treatment as well. (which CVac would eventually be used for if proven successful in Phase 3)"

Awesome: I'm as enthusistic as anyone about the future for this company as anyone (I'm on record here as such).

But I do get a little tired of snippets which on the face of it sound positive but really have little significance, such as this so-called CA-125 "news" being spun into yet another out of proportion, dare I say, pump for the stock.

There's a vacuum at the moment in the absence of any concrete news about the NASDAQ listing and traditionally PRR has sagged in such a vacuum.

There are posters here continually trying to, I'll say spin rather than pump, anything they can to keep things from going off the boil.

The only real boil I'm interested in is +ve phase III reports.

Any dips in the meantime provide opportunity rather than agony to me.

No doubt the very same posters will be down on me like a ton of bricks for daring to be anything other than wildly positive......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
-0.020(6.45%)
Mkt cap ! $421.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.5¢ 31.5¢ 28.0¢ $2.100M 7.109M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 233293 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 36945 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.