IMM 4.48% 32.0¢ immutep limited

new hope for ovarian sufferers, page-20

1. 4,906 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 343
    ""and don't forget

... presenting charts plotting the downfall based on charts going back 19 years

... finally the goose is cooked ... or should I say boiled ?""

The "chart going back 19 years" displayed a positive signal by penetrating a longterm trendline with possible further gains to come as mentioned in the original post.( you and your shadow "fw" obviously have and interpretation problem)

I sold based on a daily indicator as mentioned in a latter post because I don't hold specs longterm.

As for the post today re Avagovomab it is relevant to the stock and if you are going to "suck" investors into the stock with all the positive fundamental analysis jargon which is only your opinion, then best keep them informed with all the facts so they can make a balanced decision to invest their hard earned cash in their longterm investment.

The downturn in the stock began on Monday the 11th when 55 million shares traded and the stock peaked and closed lower. Today is just a continuation of the change in trend, nothing to do with a post on HC,if that was the case we should be trading at $10 by now.

As displayed in the "2 YEAR OLD CHART" below, what is occurring is no different to what has occurred in the past.

The market is the market, get used to it.

Only my opinion but what would I know.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.