IMM 1.72% 29.5¢ immutep limited

new hope for ovarian sufferers, page-25

1. 288 Posts.
    ...getting a bit jack of it all - the posters that is. GregNZ, boiler, whoever, post what you want, you are, all/everyone is entitled to their own opinions! Up, down, left or right.... All you long term holders (preachers/followers) what do you think you are doing to help the company??!?!? When you buy on the market, you either help a seller because they sold at a profit or you have stopped their loss and provide your broker with some cash. Unless you have provided some venture capital or bought through a SPP or exercised some company options, how have you actually HELPED the company!??!? Buy and hold??... if everyone did that the sp would go nowhere.. day traders/buyers keep it alive and they have every right to have a go...its not all about self proclaimed righteous bottom drawer holders... if it is in your bottom drawer until phaseIII results, put your PRR keyboard in the same drawer as your holding statement.. give us the "I told you so's" in two years time and just "SIT AND HOLD" in the meantime. Getting sick of the why we love Prima posts... no offence, but I made that decision long before anyone on HC told me so... do you get brokerage credits somehwere for thumbs up on this forum or what?!?!? Kumbaya my lord, kumbaya....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
0.005(1.72%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 30.5¢ 28.5¢ $469.8K 1.579M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 297652 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 7500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.