WCL 0.00% 39.5¢ westside corporation limited

new hope thought, page-10

1. tui
    6,085 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1489
    Ya,
    Many thanks your info.

I sold half my holding. Why??? I do not know. For so long I have been recommending buy. I just wanted some sort of partial finality. Probably will cost me a bit.

This market is starting to hot up. There are many strategic games being played. The biggest news for me in a long time was Grant King's ( CEO Origin ) speech on additional coal required to meet East Coast's energy. Yes, gas powered power stations are going to convert back to coal.

This gas price is going to double/treble.

Thanks again.

Environmentally it is a nightmare. On the one hand you export natural gas to China so they reduce their coal smog and on the other you export LNG from Australia and burn more coal. I suppose the winds will just blow it away.

The pollution in China is just frightening. Even Hong Kong is worth about 10 cigarettes per day. Importing Natural gas is one of China's top priorities.

Sounds like Landbridge are onto it early. The Chinese are choking themselves to death. There is growing uprising. The Chinese are committed to natural gas and are building new terminals to accommodate additional ( large ) LNG imports.

It has become a huge issue. Basically the Chinese are extremely gas hungry, ...... It sure beats an uprising and choking the citizens to death.

It is just starting. From what you outlined it would appear that Landbridge have a bit in reserve.
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WCL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.