DTE 0.00% 13.0¢ dart energy limited

" I just want the best for the company, shareholders and all...

1. 612 Posts.
    " I just want the best for the company, shareholders and all concerned and if that means new executives, I am all for it."

Is it that simple?
    Is a new board (put in by the 16% shareholder) all it would take? Maybe it is but New Hope's announcement does not give enough information for shareholders to decide.

All shareholders want what's best for the company but the important questions for shareholders are what exactly is New Hope's plan for the company? How do they see the company going forward with the new board that they would like to put in. What is their motive. How would this impact upon the interests of other shareholders.

New Hope's notice is very short on details that would help answer these questions. Perhaps they hope to use the frustration of all shareholders that have bought in more than a few months ago and appeal to their emotions.

Sorry New Hope - you have to do better than.
    Spell out your case, tell us your strategy for the company. Show us how it would be good for us and not just for NHC. It's not good enough to just throw a hand grenade in - give us some details.

It would be good to hear from the Dart board as well.
    (They're probably feeling like a dartboard now)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.