new hotcopper what you liked

1. 6,900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    For what i use hotcopper for, and i am sure many others use it for the same user friendly functions.

I would love to hear from all the guys that said they loved or thought the new hotcopper was better.

For the benefit and understanding of all here, it would be great if some of you guys could actually list what you thought was better with the new hotcopper opposed to the old.

If, for example, it was the extra info or features, it would then offer great feedback to the mods about what you liked and maried with the guys who prefer the old hotcopper may supply a better all round package?

Maybe then there would be a better level of understanding of who wants what?? And what for?

We would see better value from all users if they presented their reasons as to why the new is better, rather than ramming into the ones who prefer the old version.

So please, all you guys that preferred the new site, dont just tell us you love it, because that is just as ineffective as guys saying they hate it.

Please share your reasons why you prefer the new site over the old? What you get out of the new compared to the old?

Love to hear the feedback??

Cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.