AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

new improved bodyshaper!, page-13

1. 5,919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18047
    My prediction is that the new "improved" Body Shaper will have scent and textural changes.

I recently posted on the negative feedback on these two aspects by BS "triallers" on Mamamia and commented that imo, it would have been preferable to seek this type of feedback from a focus group prior to launch last May. However perhaps the intention was to use the Australian market as a kind of focus group before international launch.

Perception of what feels or smells good is highly personal but, as mentioned, there were multiple negative comments on the BS smell eg. odd, awful, strong, really bad, offputting, overpowering and HATE. The main complaints on texture concerned it being runny and watery as well as multiple complaints about the tube clogging up.

You'll never formulate something that 100% of women agree smells and feels divine but it seems to me that tweaking of these two areas is warranted.

If these are the only changes, I wouldn't anticipate that a change in price would be required.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.507M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
48 86877619 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 60020911 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.