CBH 0.00% 7.5¢ coolabah metals limited

new info may explain todays action

1. 2,082 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1651
    I am certain that within the last 24 hours, CBH has revamped their web site. Many of the headings in the new website, just contain the wording, update in progress.

But just check this piece of info out from under the heading, Endeavour Mine: (put there within the last 24 hours)

-----------------------------------------------------
    The Endeavor Mine is a major underground zinc/lead/silver mining operation in central New South Wales, 46 kilometres north of the town of Cobar and 700 kilometres from Sydney.

Operations commenced in 1983 and comprise an underground mine accessed by both decline and haulage shaft, and serviced by a concentrator, drying, storage and rail facilities.

CBH is upgrading the mine to establish a consistent through put rate of 1.2Mtpa, lower the operating costs and increase metal recoveries. An important phase of the upgrade is the installation of a pastefill plant to achieve a mine life of 9 years through full extraction of current ore resources. The use of paste backfill will enable the mining of large blocks of high grade ore developed in previous mining and enable a more flexible mine plan able to meet the new mill capacity of 1.4Mtpa.

Ore haulage has been improved through the introduction of road trains with ore delivery direct to the surface to achieve both increased mine production and a lowering of costs. Studies are underway to deepen the shaft from 400m to 1,100m.

The processing plant has been undergoing progressive upgrade and improvements to circuits and can now support a through put rate of 1.4Mtpa with an increased zinc recovery of 85%. A copper circuit is being constructed and will give the Company its first copper stream from August 2006.

At the improved performance levels the mine is expected to produce 80,000 tonnes of zinc and 48,000 tonnes of lead and 1 million ounces of silver per year in concentrates.
    -----------------------------------------------------

Two keys of data are;

A/ Everything seems to be on track for a full production ramp up soon.

B/ 80,000 tonnes of zinc from 1.4 mtpa from Endeacour

(would grow revenues to over $400 million PA. They really have not said too much about cost containment in recent times. However even allowing for a 20% increase in cost compared to 2004/5......has the company on EBITA of $250 million PA.)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.030M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 7.5¢ $7.011K 93.48K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9800 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 16520 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CBH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.