AEV 9.09% 1.2¢ avenira limited

new information from announcement, page-15

1. 3,048 Posts.
    Meerkat you are a complete chop. Yes I must be thick to be sitting on 900k MAK shares.

As far as I understand your comments today, you are cranky that they are actually committing to transport studies so that blows a hole in your repetitive "how can they move that much phosphate. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE" speech.

You accept that they are going forward with the negotiations with the traditional owners and the NT and you are upset that they will get approval.

You have lost the plot over the idea that the mine might be coming on stream 3 months early which would mean they would get to their final target of 3MTpa 3 months early or 0.75 extra MT of RP that they could mine--- an extra 200 mil EBIT on conservative figures.

Yes I am happy that they are still moving forward with Moina because if it adds one extra dollar to the company then I am all for it. I thought the numbers were quite conservative and could add $5-10 to the share price.

While you are looking through your negative glasses trying to bottom feed on good stocks, I have been looking for the opportunity to find a solid multibagger. Sucked in on missing the boat 7 months ago, you were on HC, the writing was on the wall but your traditional stock myopia blurred it!

Other than that, cheers to all holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $32.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $7.113K 618.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1238817 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 726265 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.21am 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.