BAL 0.00% $13.23 bellamy's australia limited

New information, page-40

1. 1,288 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 233
    Yes, happy shareholder of BAL. Fortunatly held since Feb 2015 so personally unaffected by this calendar years loss although I feel for those who are.

I disagree with your statement. I'm unconcerned with the directors actions or their perceived lack of communication to date.

My investing time frame is a minimum of 3 years & I judge a companies performance in the main with regard their statutory announcements & not the share price. I'm working under the assumption that if BAL's reported earnings & dividends grow consistently over time than the share price will appreciate accordingly.

That being said, I'm not blind to the share price as demonstrated by my selling 33% of my holding for $15.50 in December as my position had grown too large & the price on offer well above what I judged sensible.

My investing sentiment remains Buy under $12.00

As always feel free to disagree as it's the differing viewpoints that make a market.

With regards perceived lack of communication. Prior to the HY16 report the share price was falling. This forum was up in arms about BAL failing to step into the market with news. Following lobbying by forum members BAL released unaudited figures two weeks early. The share price went up to the delight of HC members. However on another forum I belong too, there was great distress at the early release. Consensus quickly formed that BAL directors were manipulating the share price for their own ends.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BAL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.