ENG 0.00% 89.0¢ engin limited

new innovations and technologys

1. 9,498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1016
    Unwired has taken the wraps off its corporate grade WiMAX offering which bumps wireless broadband speeds up to 10Mbps.....usage allowance between 30GB and 1TB, and a maximum uplink speed of 5Mbps.

http://www.itnews.com.au/News/NewsStory.aspx?story=88997

Unwired
    Frequently Asked QuestionsVoice over IP

Who are engin?
    engin is an Australian company who can help Internet users in making phone calls using VoIP. They offer both a voicebox and service plans for customers to purchase.

How does it work?
    Using VoIP to make phone calls is just as easy as using your average home phone. You can call anyone in Australia or overseas on a mobile, fixed or internet phone for a fraction of the cost of an average phone call, and anyone else using an engin VoIP service on the other side means the call is free!

Simply connect your telephone to your VoIP equipment such as the engin Voice Box and dial away. You don't even need to turn on your computer to make phone calls with engin VoIP - all you need is an active Unwired broadband connection.

What is an engin Voice Box?
    The engin Voice Box converts your voice into data and sends it over the internet using your Unwired broadband connection.

Can I still get engin's VoIP service if I already have VoIP equipment?
    Yes. You can bring your own VoIP hardware device and sign up for an engin VoIP service. All you need to do is to choose an engin call plan and sign up with them. For more information, please see information on engin BYOD

How much of my usage allowance will VoIP use?
    A phone call using the engin service will use around 1.71 Kilobytes per second. This translates to approximately 6 Megabytes of usage per hour.

What is the call quality like over VoIP?
    The quality of calls over VoIP might vary from call to call. The quality can depend on the speed or quality of your internet connection, or that of the recipient of your call. We recommend using an Unwired internet connection of 512 Kbps or above for engin VoIP calling.

How do I make emergency calls?
    Calls to 000 (emergency services) can be made on the engin VoIP service if you live in an area covered by the engin service. You should always keep your Unwired broadband connection active. And you must notify engin if you change your address so that the correct address will be identified when you make an emergency call.

Remember, unlike a standard home phone line, your engin broadband phone will not work if you there is a power outage or an Internet outage. You should always have an alternative phone available in case of this situation, for example a mobile phone.

Can people on landlines and mobiles call me on my engin
    When you sign up with engin (check engin coverage here), you will receive a local number. Your family and friends can call you on this number as usual.

What else might I need?
    You will need a home network with an available Ethernet port or a router to plug in your engin Voice Box. This way, you can surf the internet and make or receive phone calls on your engin service at the same time.

Your Unwired modem will work with the engin VoIP service. If you already have an existing home network or a router, the majority of them will work with engin. Please contact the engin customer service team on 1300 305 000 to find out if your current set-up will work with engin.

http://www.unwired.com.au/support/faq/voip.php

I still dont know why my posts were removed? One poster that didn't own ENG shares didn't like my posts.
    As i always stated Seven,Unwired,Engin are partners and are planing a Wimax with VOiP rollout.

I posted the links now and made the connection.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.