ENG 0.00% 89.0¢ engin limited

Words are cheap. Who cares what a chairman forecasts. Show me...

1. 983 Posts.
    Words are cheap. Who cares what a chairman forecasts. Show me the money.

The reason the SP is so cheap is because the last cap raise for 281M shares was at 3c. Since that raising in Mar 08 ENG has lost a further approx $5M. And as for future forecasts it's revenue in the 08 FY only grew by 1.6%. From a DYOR POV do you seriously think it deserves a SP rise? Perhaps when it completes FY09 and is on track as per the chairmans forecasts it then deserves a slight rise.

MNF being an "other voip company" is certainly not B.S. Please remember it is the first & only VOIP company in Australia that is Cashflow Positive & in actual profit. MNF quarterly is due in the next week so we will see if it is maintaining it's forecasts of $10-$11M in revenue for FY09.

FRE is definately a B.S. VOIP company, I do not even need to justify this with any facts. It is now common knowledge.

I reiterate my standing on SP in the current market. I am not paying any attention to it. When no one out there has any spare money to invest the SP on these companies is meaningless and not a true indicator of the company or it SP value.

PS PP: Good call on IMF

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.