ENG 0.00% 89.0¢ engin limited

P.S. We all know where MNF got it's customers from and the smoke...

1. 983 Posts.
    P.S. We all know where MNF got it's customers from and the smoke n mirrors it used to manipulate it's 100% growth, we have already been over that.

I think the whole "We" thing in your statement is really more and "I" thing. I have not seen any support for your MNF customer theory.

MNF quarterly will be out next week so we will see how they are prgressing. I guess that nothing will impress you though.

I understand your Smoke & Mirrors angle but I don't rate deferring payment of a debt to a friendly related entity in favour of showing profitibility in FY09 as a big deal particularly with strong growth rates forecast & expected to continue to be able to service that debt.

We need to keep in persepective that MNF has only been on the market for 3 years and in that time has become profitable with forecast revenue of $10-$11M for FY09. It's debt is not that great anyway and provided the growth forecasts are met (they have been for 3 years now) then the debt will be paid down rapidly. If MNF was in this position even after 5 years it would be quite respectable so to get here in 3 is pretty damn good. And so far with only 52M shares on the register and no mention or apparent need of a captial raising or rights issue as have been frequent in companies liek ENG & FRE. Please do the comparison with ENG to see what it takes to be number one in the VOIP market. 8 years of massive losses and as of now still losing money. And 635M shares thru cap raises/rights issues to keep afloat.

Like ENG, MNF will also enjoy increased revenue & profit from the implemenation of naked DSL. I am not sure if MNF ARPU will ever get up to ENG ARPU but if it does then MNF is surely on track for the number one position in revenue, total customers & more importantly profitibility which it actually has right now.

Engin is the number one VSP no contest.

Agreed in terms of revenue and especially ARPU. But, if it continues to lose millions every year and has a smaller customer base than MNF is it worth being number one? I agree that the finances seem to be on the mend with ENG but we will not know until the full accounts are out for FY09.

LOL why would anyone listen to you LOL if you have not notes theres a bull market last 6 weeks

Some investors are returning to the market, agreed. And growth has been strong in some sectors. This upswing has been fairly recent and I doubt it is the start of any big recovery, won't take much to burst it's bubble. I hope I am wrong.

In conclusion, I think that SP growth at the moment will only come from bull rallies on certain stocks and sectors but will not be sustained. I do not expect investors to have a rush on the VOIP sector. I expect that stocks that are profitable will start to rise slowly but steadily, by any definition and based on performance to date, MNF is one of these companies. ENG may be too, we need to wait and see the final FY09 accounts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.