ENG 0.00% 89.0¢ engin limited

With the very low volume been traded over the last few months,...

1. 9,568 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1023
    With the very low volume been traded over the last few months, And over $600+million shares on offer it's telling me that nobody is willing to let go at these low shareprices. I think it's safe to say this is the floor and most shareholders are anticipating a trun around in the next announcement.
    I read this the other day.

Seven cuts Unwired out of Tivo's distribution

Although Unwired has been struck out of TiVo's future developments, Seven spokesman, Simon Francis, said the company remained committed to Unwired's role in the group.

"The decision on Unwired and TiVo is a pragmatic shift in streamlining consumer availability for TiVo and customer support through major retail channels," he said. "We remain excited about … wireless delivery of television programming and data. Unwired forms part of our plans for the delivery of … content across multiple platforms."

http://business.smh.com.au/business/seven-cuts-unwired-out-of-tivos-distribution-20081112-5nyr.html

Engin has distribution systems and sales channel, Im only guessing but maybe TiVo could come back to Engin now that the new look board has got things back on track.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.