ENG 0.00% 89.0¢ engin limited

PP,I agree than ENG has a good product in the Hub and that you...

1. 983 Posts.
    PP,

I agree than ENG has a good product in the Hub and that you called for a comparison with other VSP/ISP deals that included one which they are unable to as only ENG has it. I take your point in the Mr B has been unable to provide a comparison using the ENG Hub as no one else has it. I do note that it has a RRP of $249 and is not locked so it would be possible to make a competitive plan comparison with a rival VSP and then add $249 to it. This would of course not qualify using your required parameters of being able to purchase ENG Hub device for $99 up front.

However, as Mr B clearly points out the total cost of ownership over a 24 mth period would in fact be less than ENG even paying the additional $150 to purchase the ENG Hub for $249. So in summary perhaps your request for tender alternate quotations specified unreasonable terms?

However, many other ISP/VSP offer better deals provided you purchase your WL Router & phone of your choice separately. Better deals per se takes some time to properly evaluate & compare due to required DL Gb, included voip calls, etc.

If I may be so bold, I would like to offer up an MNF comparision.

MNF Naked DSL & ENG Hub 24 Mth Plan

$249 for the ENG Hub device
    $99 MNF Setup Fee
    $59.95 PM Plan (10Gb / 20 Gb)
    VOIP Plan details not clear

$1786 (Includes a free ADSL2+ Wireless Router worth say $100 on eBay or perhaps MNF will waive the Setup Fee?)

$1686 Real Cost Over 24 mths ($70.25 PM)

ENG Naked DSL & ENG Hub 24 Mth Plan

$99 for the Hub Hub Device
    $100 Setup Fee
    $84.59 PM Plan (12Gb / 12Gb)
    VOIP Plan details not clear

$2237 Real Cost Over 24 Mths ($93.20 PM)

Just for a bit of balance I can also provide the following:

iiNet Naked DSL & ENG Hub 24 Mth Plan

$79.95 iiNet Setup Fee
    $69.95 PM PLan (15Gb / 20 Gb)
    Unlimited Free Local & National Calls

$2007 Real Cost Over 24 mths ($83.63 PM)

And, what the hell, here is Mr B's favourite TPG

TPG Naked DSL & ENG Hub 24 Mth Plan

$0 TPG Setup Fee
    $49.99 PM PLan (25Gb / 25 Gb)
    Includes Static IP
    Includes 500 min Local & National Calls PM

$1448 Real Cost Over 24 mths ($60.33 PM)

Ok, not all ISP are the same. I actually have and use daily iiNet & TPG accounts. ENG & MNF use Optus DSL and I do not know what that is like. I can tell you that TPG is the worst ADSL I have ever used in my own and others experience. iiNet is brilliant and I am loathe to churn to any other ISP at this stage.

You should back off on Mr B and reserve all of your unreasonable & rude remarks for me as only I truly warrant them from you.

Oh so on ENG now you are a man of mystery? Nice. I will now add ambiguity to your other personal traits.

I do not agree with your comment on ENG about good volume & sentiment. I see no evidence of it. Perhaps you can share? I do see some parcels being sold down but am unable to comment as to why because like all things to do with ENG there simply is no information available.

I think you may see 1.4c pretty soon on ENG based on current selling trends and the fact that we are in the tax loss selling period so get your money ready! Again, I have no idea on the SP direction as I can not read anything from these recent trades.

I see there are a few attempts to prop up FRE lately as it appears to be sliding down the SP pole. My advice would be to get out now before the dismal year end report comes.

And of course MNF is doing what it always does, no interest from buyers or sellers equally. My advice is to buy some if you can, this one is red hot.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.