ENG 0.00% 89.0¢ engin limited

PP, Whilst I appreciate your kind response, I see no logic in...

1. 320 Posts.
    PP,

Whilst I appreciate your kind response, I see no logic in the PR you are posting. A few points if I may:

- ENG presently have no exclusive right or benefit from TiVo. That was remove from them before it’s Aust. Release

-

- ENG does not work well over Unwired. TRY IT for yourself.

- WiMax is not here yet, has been touted by many big players here since 2002, and is yet to make its mark. In any event, it really offers no identifiable benefit – technical or commercial – to ENG IMO. I speculate with good reason, that it won’t be rolled out and remember you read it here!

- IMO Seven has botched their handling of ENG so far, in so many ways. I think they would agree with that, and are focused on addressing it.

Now PP there are many things that make ENG a most interesting business moving forward. They have spent a lot of money to get to a point where they are the biggest player in an exciting and fast growing sector. They will have to move fast from here – and they know it – because MNF are about to overtake them.

However, you post and post many things that are almost totally unrelated to the main game of ENG.

Also PP, your disclosure says you have no stock (I’m ok with that), yet you have implied that you do. Do you? And your post frequency suggests you have a driven passion for ENG – That’s good – But please can you explain what you want to achieve with all this side-bar posting?

I am happy to have open discussion about what ENG really does. It’s a good business and if run properly, should eventually do well. I am expect some industry consolidation and that is my main reason for buying their share down here.

S

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.