ENG 0.00% 89.0¢ engin limited

Hi SignatureSignature writes:: ENG presently have no exclusive...

1. 9,569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1023
    Hi Signature

Signature writes:: ENG presently have no exclusive right or benefit from TiVo.

I never said that Engin had benefit from TiVo.
    And if you look back at my post i was the sole advocate that Engin would "lose" exclusive right of TiVo to Unwired. Before the Australian Release, It may pay to read my post again.

Signature writes:: ENG does not work well over Unwired.

You must be talking about Pre Wimax that Unwired was one of the frist in the world to rollout.
    My last post was about the frist phase of Fix Wimax rollout to business. To say Fix Wimax VOiP dose not work well, is wrong and ill-informed just look at the bandwidth of Unwired new Wimax.
    Now to the point of my last post "Engin is the supplier of VOiP to Unwired.

Signature Writes:: However, you post and post many things that are almost totally unrelated to the main game of ENG.

My position is clear and posted that a few times, The future of a VOiP company is Mobile VOiP and i see the partnership with Seven and the spectrum owned by Unwired as the key to Engin future. Be it Fix,Mobile Wimax, LTE and Wi-Fi, as more ISP move into the VOiP game because customers want to bundle.

Signature writes:: I speculate with good reason, that it won’t be rolled out and remember you read it here!

Thanks for your opinion But i think i will go with what Mr Stokes and Seven have been saying that they belive in Wimax and plan a rollout next financial year. "I posted links to it"
    The Naked DSL is a great move by this new look board, and it just shows the scope and potential of the company and the inpact Seven is having as the Controlling major shareholder.

P.S Wouldn't be surprise it the plan Wimax rollout is but back because of the financial crisis.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.