FBR 0.00% 5.3¢ fbr ltd

New Insto Investor, page-35

1. 6,553 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 739
    Everyone understands the tech mate it’s a brilliant invention but what some fail to grasp is that in order to monotise this particular tech it’s extremely cash intensive

Ai tech also moves at a rapid pace you have heard FBR will not now be building those ten houses until late this year and will start with smaller structures so the timelines is the issue v cash

Yes a white knight could appear but I don’t think there is the demand from construction companies from robots like HX that we think there is

It’s a case of ok robots are here we want to see version 3-4 before we commit massive funds by then a machine tried and proven

It’s like agriculture they bring out a new boom
    The odd guy will buy one but most sit on the sidelines to see how it goes or wait for the updates in the series similar to car buffs who love the latest gadgets but know more is coming

I doubt HX01 02 is the model you will see en masse in the future your looking at 04 05 versions as updates are done tweaks new tech

So that is why initial demand is not there on the two completed machines no one is jumping in they know this tech evolves quickly so are in no rush to buy any

They say they are going the WaaS system but that will take even longer to monotise because it requires mass production to generate enough revenue 2-4 machines will not cut it

It’s a question of is the idea great but cash is the sticking point to get the great idea out no one seems to be backing that next step until this is well m truly proven that could be 2-3 years away until everything is ironed out and companies are convinced

In the mean time they will raise in my view more than once next 1-3 years as they develop that’s ok of for the greater good but this will take a massive amount of patience for holders already impatient!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $235.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.6¢ 5.1¢ $922.1K 17.41M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6423 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 613170 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.