KCN 1.53% $1.33 kingsgate consolidated limited.

@WoodFr0mTrees"We have a great asset and a very poor management...

1. 1,675 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1034
    @WoodFr0mTrees
    "We have a great asset and a very poor management team. It is just that simple.
    ......Sentiment hold Disclosure held."

I think you are the one who is embarrassing yourself. That mine and those 2 plants did not appear in a puff of smoke. Go give them no credit for the 2 plants , the litigation, the workforce, the overcoming of government delays, the securing of the goldmine, the insurance and successful settlement with Zurich, the minimal debt and only one capital raising in 10 years and a small one at that. Out of all the ASX companies you could invest in, why would you pick one in which you despise the management??? Let alone hold shares in it for such a long period of time thinking that you could change the management on your own. They were the management when you purchased your shares. You have held them for years. I'd say that your actions speak much louder than your words. Just because you have a personal gripe against the board you shouldn't let it affect your share purchases and holdings. Such actions are hypocritical and foolish.

They got a billion dollar mine back.

As for the ad hominems, I am not a groupie, I am not alone, I do not have a basement or a mother that's alive....

Nor have I ever had an intervention order against me.
    Last edited by fitzroy5: 30/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.33
Change
0.020(1.53%)
Mkt cap ! $342.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.32 $1.36 $1.31 $256.1K 192.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 8840 $1.32

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.34 2089 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.