KCN 0.30% $1.67 kingsgate consolidated limited.

You are completely biased and seriously you do not have a...

1. 73 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 123
    You are completely biased and seriously you do not have a clue.

The mine was stolen from us. It is still that simple. They could have asked for the tribunal to hand down the award and we all (guess) that the award was around AUD 1 billion dollars. None of that required skill. You will say that it did, but it didn't. It was so obvious that it was illegally expropriated.

Secondly, management have shown themselves to be poor over the last three years. If they were not shit, we would have both plant at full production a year ago and If management were great, I would be shouting it from the rooftops but that is not the case.

We do not know about Zurich. That is a problem that will only be announced at some stage. It won't be good news. But apparently you know, you have seen the settlement documents, have you? Insider trading there then?

My investment in this company is none of your business but FYI. I have done very, very well, thank you. This is such a good asset and the illegal expropriation and capitulation of the SP meant that I got in at a great time. Even poor management will find it hard to f* up but there is still that option.

Time will tell, and I will exit after making my millions, and none of it will be because of Jamie. It'll be because of an expropriated gold mine and the strength of the gold price.

That is the WoodFr0mTrees

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.67
Change
0.005(0.30%)
Mkt cap ! $430.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.70 $1.70 $1.64 $2.471M 1.483M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3285 $1.66

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.67 53099 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.