WBT 1.77% $2.30 weebit nano ltd

Hey beaches hang in there mate. You started confident and your...

1. 298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    Hey beaches hang in there mate. You started confident and your confidence is waning as you are in the red. I am in the same position and we are not like the old crew that have been there for 5 years. You have copped a fair bit of flack recently and I feel it is unwarranted. Please ignore it and go with your heart. HC is not a place to speak to a counsellor about your insecure feelings. The vultures are there just waiting!

I think we are close to a positive change. If you feel this in your gut, stay put but if you don't get out. I have always said go with your gut and mine is getting substantial so there must be a lot of wisdom in the 'hangar over the night fighter' as I like to refer to my gut!!! But I would urge you to wait at least 2 months before making this decision. If you decide to sell don't sell them all just reposition as I don't want you to miss out. I am confident that this board and their product will achieve great things!

Stay in there and I think you will be happy you did. Forget about the LTH guys and just ask what have you done with your money over that time? I put all I could into super which over the last 5 years has made a very good return and is not speculative. WBT is play money but it is exciting! However I have been excited before and that has lead to disappointment! Time will tell.
    Keep safe and don't let them bring you down or influence you!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.30
Change
0.040(1.77%)
Mkt cap ! $434.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.30 $2.39 $2.27 $1.928M 827.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1300 $2.30

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.31 2722 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.30
  Change
0.040 ( 2.07 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.32 $2.39 $2.27 112055
Last updated 15.59pm 07/06/2024 ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.