APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

New investor 1.2 Million likely to happen

1. 418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    Everyone realize these facts. $18million spent on plant to have a plant 85% built? Kronos ,BHP and Orient largest investors and still in top 20. Serious investor considering investing 1.2 million. All directors taking up full allotment of $15000 each. SPP max raised could be $4 million. Significant companies like Orica ,ABR becoming involved. They are not wasting their time time and money by working with APG on refining the process to make the company more profitable. There are workers from 3 companies working together to make this happen including John Winter as listed in the final report. Malcolm Turnbull will want these types of high tech companies to succeed. Remember the commodities cycle will change and things will improve in time as the world population will increase therefore more demand for the metals that APG are wanting to extract. Zinc will go up in price as world supplies will decrease with mine closing in the next few months. Mike want to make money from his shares so would want them to at least 50 cents equal to about 10million if he sells. Finally because the top 20 control 486,269,703 shares they they will be not traded which leaves the balance for us retailers.

This is a no brainier I,m buying 15000 worth of shares ie 2.5 million shares and bring my average down big time. Like another poster said think long term and believe in the company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.