AVE 20.0% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

R B, briefly for what it`s worth. I`m sure I recall Ross stating...

1. 878 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    R B, briefly for what it`s worth. I`m sure I recall Ross stating at the AGM he would not be putting out information that he considered useless, irrelevant, or bullshit- my interpretation. Surely with their combined experience of either heading or being a notable part of their previous companies, the board would have carefully considered what info to put out and of course you are dead right if the Terumo deal doesn't get signed ....... Me being the eternal optimist R B take a deep breath, stand back and look at what POH now have, against 12 t0 18 months ago, to my mind it is a totally different company to the one I bought into 7 years ago. I don't need a $1 sp gladly settling for any figure over a more realistic price of say .20 cents. I optimistically, with a bit of positive reasoning expect the Terumo deal to get signed because of NUMEROUS beneficial pathways open to Terumo by doing so. Apart from failure of the science which has been proven, hasn't it? What other hurdles would POH have to clear that Ross would not have already cleared to get to deal making. We all have a choice to get out NOW with grocery money or hang on for hopefully a ride to the moon, well whatever.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.507M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $408 154.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
61 90794613 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 54998583 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.