LNR 0.00% 0.3¢ lanthanein resources ltd

Hi,I think it will probably be Howard and Thomas Lole together....

1. 9,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3715

Hi,

I think it will probably be Howard and Thomas Lole together. Apart from their fantastic PNG mining qualifications and excellent PNG Government connections, they both have plenty of contacts with leading mining companies at the highest level. I am therefore very optimistic that this will be a very good outcome for all parties, including of course FNT and its shareholders.

I agree that it is a bit of mystery why FNT suddenly jumped on the Rare Earth Express. Having said this, I applaud this move, as long as Tolukuma also continues to be developed asap (which I believe it will).

My feeling is that someone from FNT had contact with Southern Rare Earths, and a deal was quickly done which was very attractive for both parties, and for FNT shareholders.

Given that the FNT BOD are all on very small salaries, I strongly doubt that the BOD of FNT are just going to raise money from investors, take a giant punt and collect huge salaries (a common system on the ASX).

Therefore, I think that you will find that the FNT BOD (and Southern Rare Earths) feel that they are onto something highly promising at FNT's now 100% owned Murraydium Project in SA. To me the following statement in last week's announcement perfectly sums up the FNT BOD's position and where we currently stand:

"Previous work done in the area has outlined an extensive mineralised system where shallow near surface exploration has the potential to delineate shallow JORC Resources.”

Game on IMVHO.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.330M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 6528282 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 35508560 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.28pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.