LNR 0.00% 0.3¢ lanthanein resources ltd

New Investor for Tolukuma Mine, page-8

1. 9,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3715

IMVHO, there is a very important statement in yesterday's announcement i.e. "Mr. Garry said the new investor is a local mining company listed on the PNG list of companies and has an association with operators from abroad with the capacity to run the mine."

My interpretation of the above statement is that a well recognised mining company will be contracted by Lole Mining Limited to run the mine. Thus, I assume that ML104 will operating again next year. This will be excellent timing for FNT, who should, by then, be very close to confirming and listing at least two areas (probably Kimono and Saki), within EL2531, as officially JORC recognised "Mineral Resources".

Mining companies who spring to mind as being likely to be able to quickly undertake a review of ML104, commit funds and personnel, refurbish the mill and do a general clean-up of the area in order to get ML104 back up and running asap, include Goldcorp, Gold Fields, Barrick Gold, AngloGold Ashanti, Allied Gold, Newcrest, Harmony, Newmont, Rio Tinto etc.. It goes without saying, that if a well recognised mining company does take over the running of ML104, this will give the credibility of FNT's adjoining tenement EL2531 a tremendous lift.

I am assuming that as part of this new plan by the MRA to get ML104 up and running asap, the BOD of FNT will probably also be involved in serious discussions between the MRA, Lole Mining Limited and the appointed "mining company". IMVHO, some of these discussions may have already taken place.

Of course, there is also a real possibility that FNT may appoint the same "mining company" to develop and run EL2531. IMVHO, this would make perfect sense. This would also fast-track the development of FNT's Tolukuma Project and thereby give it a major boost. Such a deal would also take care of most FNT's future CAPEX, accordingly CR issues. Under such an agreement, I could imagine FNT simply receiving royalties from the "mining company" for each project within EL2531.

Highly interesting times lie ahead.

GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.330M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 6528282 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 35508560 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.28pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.