CCF 4.35% 12.0¢ carbon conscious limited

Hi everyone,My name is Tony Dawe from Professional Public...

1. 202 Posts.
    Hi everyone,

My name is Tony Dawe from Professional Public Relations (PPR) in Perth and I've recently been appointed by Carbon Conscious to develop and implement a comprehensive on-going media & investor relations strategy for the Company.

For those of you who don't know me, I've been a professional investor relations consultant for 20 years and have a great deal of experience with retail shareholders and managing relations between shareholders and company management. I?m excited to be working with CCF at a time when the Australian market is becoming increasingly ?carbon conscious? and is seeking expertise in the area of carbon abatement, carbon trading and offset credits.

One of my roles is to monitor the information posted about CCF on Hot Copper and other forums, and where that information is not accurate, to correct it quickly. As I become more familiar with the Company, its operations and its management, I will also be happy to respond to specific questions from shareholders and to provide clarification on matters that have been disclosed to the ASX by the Company.

I would prefer shareholders submit their questions to me in writing via email. My email address is [email protected]

For anyone seeking to drive down the CCF share price or negatively influence shareholder perceptions by posting inaccurate or misleading comments on HC, I?m watching you!

For CCF shareholders, I aim to be a useful source of reliable information and an important link between Carbon Conscious and all its external stakeholders. I welcome any feedback from CCF shareholders and promise to listen to your views.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.