FFM 1.22% 83.0¢ firefly metals ltd

new investor, page-20

1. 5,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 454
    Sharejon,

Yes Dilworth was a hiway frac, although I have already questioned just how much of an uplift it actually achieves, just compare it to the production numbers of Donnell 457 (old frac) and for that matter compare Edward 1H (hi-way) against the Donnell 457 as they are more similar in lenght and as yet I don't see that much of an uplift.

Will watch the production numbers with interest over the next few months, but I personally don't think things are as rosy as most here seem to believe.

estseon,

I didn't mention Antares in my post you did. Yes I do hold a few shares in them (tiny amount) but nothing compared to what I held previously. I also have them rated as a short term sell, so in no-way can I be cross promoting them. They only have 450 net acres of Eagleford at best and I'm not sure they still own them either.

I used Dilworth because it was a well I have studied at some lenght as well as the Donnell 457 well. Other wells close by seam to have very similar production profiles.

So which of the "new" sugarkane wells should I be looking at to do comparisons with? because Rancho & Morgan seam to standout from many of the others in the area despite being "old tech"

Show me why this area of Karnes etc should get a premium rating compared to what is now part of the BHP empire?

The numbers will speak for themselves and show what is and what is not over-rated compared to the EUR's etc being banded about.

Dilworth 1H was forecast by Petrohawk to do 400000 barrels of condensate, 208,000 barrels of NGl and 2.1 BCF of gas. My own model using the data available thus far projects far higher numbers. So which AUT wells are going to get to the 750,000 boe EUR's I ask?

LOTM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
83.0¢
Change
0.010(1.22%)
Mkt cap ! $398.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
81.0¢ 84.0¢ 79.5¢ $1.315M 1.617M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 49727 83.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
84.0¢ 8582 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FFM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.