AVH 0.78% $2.60 avita medical inc.

new investor, page-23

1. 13 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Just to put my comments into context.

To quote myself:
    "Its important to note that I was enquiring about a specific problem.". i.e a cosmetic problem of a particular nature. I doubt my GP has even seen someone with this type of scar let alone link it to recell...yet (until next GP visit!).

If I had a burn im sure I would have had a different experience. Friends whos daughter was burnt by kettle water knew about it. In Switzerland.

From 2003-2008? (maybe earlier). The doctors I contacted (for my specific problem!) never recommended it (not sure if they heard about it. I assume not). They also never knew about the other options i mentioned!, i.e excimer,V-tar, needling were not known. I live in contenental Europe atm and dont remember contacting anyone in Oz during that period. i.e where it was invented.
    I basically made contact with any old joe-blo from the yellow pages who lived close to me basically. I assumed they all knew the same thing. Lasers,excisions,fillers and yada yada

"more recently" i.e probably form about 2008/11 i think.I contacted doctors after hearing about it. I stumbled upon one person who had recell done for cosmetic purposes. Amazing results. Made contact with them, then their doctor (leading doc in UK). He was very impressed with the product but I was wary. Seemed too good to be true considering it was considered untreatable.

One year later, 2011 I had a big list of "reputable" doctors which included the doc i had already contacted . The list was for europe and included surgeons from the UK and Germany. Most of them raved about it.
    So at this point in time recells presence in the UK exploded!? Something happened with marketing. Maybe you guys know.

Then I contacted docs in Oz and most of them had heard about it as well

So..in the past 3 years? something or someone has been doing the right thing marketing wise and at the same time the product has started entering the cosmetic surgery industry.

I get the feeling, they are building up more and more case studies to be 100$ sure for what and how it can be used. After which point (if they arent already at that point) they can sell the product with evidence to back it up. Just my opinion.
    The FDA trials will be successful. The procedures they are using in the trials have been well tested. Maybe this is the proof they need to make it mainstream! i.e the joe-blos i contacted will follow hollywoods lead.

@bent. Laviv is interesting. Its a dermal (not epidermal) treatment i think and the cells are cultured. specifically fibroblasts as ooposed to kerotinocytes, hagerhorns, melanocytes etc. The results are not known for a loooong time. Im in contact with a few people that are in the process of having it (it required multiple injections I beleive). Its like a permanent filler.
    Im no expert but that is my interpretation.

I obviously wouldnt have invested if I didnt think this thing would explode (in a good way). If it takes 2 years to become mainstream so what. Word spreads exponentially. It will happen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.60
Change
0.020(0.78%)
Mkt cap ! $180.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.59 $2.63 $2.56 $229.1K 88.76K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 $2.54

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.60 18050 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.